How Does A Former Insurance Lawyer Make A Difference In Personal Injury Cases?
Attorney Joseph M. Romero started out working for insurance companies, defending them and their insureds from personal injury claims. This experience gave him insider knowledge of the insurance industry and how they deny claims. Today he uses that knowledge to protect the rights of injury victims and their families in New Mexico.
You can count on Joseph to build a strong case that takes into account what the insurance defense lawyers are likely to do. His knowledge is your advantage in these matters. Don’t let the insurance company bully you. Put a fighter in your corner and give yourself a chance to get the compensation you need for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Please reach out to Joseph at his Albuquerque office today. Your consultation is free, and you pay nothing if he does not secure compensation for you.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
Joseph’s personal injury practice is extensive and covers many types of serious injuries and accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice and nursing home cases
- Dangerous property accidents and falls
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death cases/fatal accidents
You can rely on his experience with these types of cases from an insurance lawyer’s perspective and a personal injury plaintiff lawyer’s perspective.
What Should You Do If You Are In An Accident?
If you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, there are steps you can take to preserve evidence and safeguard your health, including:
- If you were injured in an accident of any kind, call 911. Police and an ambulance will arrive shortly.
- Are you in a safe place to view the scene? If you are able to walk and have your phone, take photos of the accident scene.
- Do not give statements to the other party or an insurance company. You could inadvertently damage your case.
- Speak with an attorney as soon as possible so your rights will be protected from the start.
That last point is critical. Insurance adjusters and attorneys will try to get you to say things that will harm your chances of getting fair compensation. You cannot battle a team of insurance lawyers on your own. Choose an attorney who knows what the insurance company will do so that you don’t get taken advantage of.
Get The Answers You Need Today – Your Consultation Is Free
Attorney Joseph M. Romero will answer all of your questions and explain your rights and options to you. With his help, you have a better chance of receiving compensation to cover your losses. Call Joseph M. Romero Law at 505-835-1892 or send him an email today.